NFL Season Tickets 2019
NFL Exchange For Football Tickets - a secure American Football ticketing portal dedicated to authentic National Football League event tickets and Stadium Parking passes. All football tickets are covered under 100% Money Back Guarantee policy and deliver on time thru largest NFL Ticket Network. We are a resale marketplace, not a box office or venue. Ticket prices may be above face value.
Authentic Ticket Exchange For NFL
All NFL Pre, Post, Regular season tickets, NFL Super Sunday tickets, Super Bowl 2019 tickets, Pro Bowl tickets and NFL Playoff tickets are available on secure, sophisticated and user-friendly Ticket Exchange portal and accessible from PC, Tablets and Mobile devices. Our interactive seating chart integrated with dynamic ticket index and third party secure payment processing makes NFL Ticket Exchange the best place to buy National Football Association game tickets.
About National Football League
The National Football League or NFL is professional American football league. The league consists 32 top football teams, divided into two conferences: National Football Conference (NFC) and the American Football Conference (AFC).
NFL is largest professional and most popular sports league in top four major sports league in American and also the highest level of American Football in the world.
NFL has 17 weeks of Regular Seasons which starts from a week after the Labor Day and ends up after week after Christmas. Each team plays 16 games and one bye week. Bye is a special privilege given to each team in the initials rounds. Teams can get into second round directly without playing in the first round.
NFL, after a thrilling previous season of football, ready for upcoming league season of 2017. Typically, NFL schedule is being released in August and Regular Season from September to January every year. NFL Playoffs and Pro Bowl comes later in the same month. Super Bowl, the biggest NFL event usually schedule in February and comes after all the small and big NFL tournaments. Complete NFL seasons will go off for the next few months after Super Bowl Championship.
The National Football League Preseason or NFL Preseason is the game period every year when NFL teams play several exhibition games which are not-for-the-record and before the start of actual American football's Regular Season and Championship. In early August, NFL Preseason begins with featured Pro Football Hall of Fame game, held on the weekend of induction ceremonies.
After having the result of NFL Regular Season, top six teams from each conference ( four divisional winners and two wild card teams) enters into playoffs round. Top two playoff winning teams from NFC & AFC plays in the Super Bowl Championship.
Super Bowl is the annual championship game of the National Football League (NFL). The game is to decide a winner of the football league. It is usually held on the first Sunday in February every year. Super Bowl 2017 was held between New England Patriots and the Arizona Cardinals. Patriots were the winner of the championship.
The Senior Bowl football game is a post-season college football all-star game played in Mobile, Alabama. The game presents the top NFL Draft prospects of collegiate players who have completed the eligibility. This game is produced by a non-profit Mobile Arts & Sports Association and was started in 1950 in Jacksonville, Florida. The 2017 Senior Bowl was held on Saturday, January 28, 2017, at 1:30 pm. The location was at Ladd-Peebles Stadium in Mobile, Alabama. Reese's was the official sponsor and named Reese's Senior Bowl 2017.
The National Football League Draft for American Football is annual meeting event for the player selection of college football. It is NFL's most common event for football players recruitment. The meeting day is known as "NFL Draft Day".
Pro Football "Hall of Fame"
NFL Hall of Fame or Pro Football Hall of Fame is the professional American football event with the purpose to "Honor the Heroes of the Football Game, Preserve its History, Promote its Values & Celebrate Excellence". The five core values of the Hall are Commitment, Integrity, Courage, Respect and Excellence. The Hall was opened in Canton, Ohio on September 7, 1963, with 17 charter enshrines. Currently, there are total 303 members of the Hall of Fame.
NFL Scouting Combine
Scouting Combine of National Football League is a showcase of college football players physical and mental tests. The event week-long performance event occurs in February, every year at Lucas Oil Stadium (Formerly RCA Dome) in Indianapolis. The NFL Players perform fitness tests in front of NFL coaches, general managers and scouts. The event significance is growing due to increasing NFL Draft interest. Players can attend only if they are invited and their performance would affect their NFL Draft status, salary, and their football career.
Fantasy football is a game of skill in which the participants serve as the general managers of virtual professional gridiron football teams. The competitors choose their team rosters by participating in a draft in which all players of a real football league are available. Points are based on the actual performances of the players in the real-world competition. The game typically involves the National Football League, Canadian Football League or college football.
There are two main types of fantasy football:
Traditional, which is mostly run by amateurs and in which the competition can run either for an entire season or many seasons if it is a keeper league, or
Daily, an accelerated version in which the contests are conducted over shorter periods, such as a week or a single day.
From last few seasons, NFL tickets demand is increasing continuously. NFL has only eight home games guaranteed in each season. Today, the game has become the most expensive game in all popular games in North America. Super Bowl tends to be most expensive tournament tickets with the highest demand compare to average sports ticket price. Performances by teams individually, newly signed star players, matchups and high profile of the teams are few common factors directly affects the ticket prices.
New England Patriots tickets are top in demand with the highest price. Seattle Seahawks are on second highest in demand tickets with the huge fan base. Denver Broncos, Los Angeles Rams, Pittsburgh Steelers, Green Bay Packers, Dallas Cowboys and Kansas City Chiefs last in the list.
How to Buy NFL Tickets
- There is options list above in the NFL ticket box.
- Select the ticket option by clicking on "View Tickets"
- Interactive seating chart, location, ticket quantity and ticket prices will be filtered. You can also select the Low To High, High To Low, Ascending and Descending price options. All levels and corner options are also available.
- Select the ticket quantity, price range to refine the search.
- After right selection, CLICK on "GO TO SECURE CHECKOUT" button. It will redirect to our SECURE SHOPPING ticket transaction portal.
- Confirm the ticket price full quantity and final total amount including ticket prices, Service delivery charges. Do not forget to check the mode of ticket delivery.
- Fill the Checkout Form, enter the complete address and credit card information. Make sure every detail is given correctly.
- After making sure that everything is correct, click on "PLACE ORDER" to finalize the transaction.
- Always review checkout page and ensure that you have selected the correct tickets with right quantity.
- Always check the final amount including other ticket charges such as service charge, delivery charges (if applicable)
- Always check the date of event if you have selected the right tickets.
- Always read terms and conditions.
- Always buy tickets on your own computer, laptop, tablet or mobile devices.
Contact (866)459-9233 OR firstname.lastname@example.org in the situation of any mistake or query.
- We are a resale marketplace, not the ticket seller.
- Ticket Exchange is not affiliated with any venue, team, performer, or box office
- Prices are set by third-party sellers and may be above or below face value.
- Your seats are together unless otherwise noted.
- NFL & NFL Ticket Exchange are registered trademarks of the National Football League.
- All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.
- The team names, logos and designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated.